- Adobe Certified Expert in ColdFusion
- Security Clearance (Secret)
- ColdFusion Programming (Version 16 and lower)
(20 years of professional experience)
- CFCs (ColdFusion Components) and Web Services
- ColdFusion Server and Database Administration
- ColdFusion Charts, PDF´s and Spreadsheets
- Database MS SQL | Oracle 11g | DB2 Mainframe
(Advanced Programming Abilities)
- HTML5.2 | Responsive Web Design | CSS3
- CSS, XML, HTML, XHTML | W3C Compliant
- .NET Framework (VB, C++; and, ASP) | JAVA and JAVA Applets (Intermediate Experience)
- IIS | Active Directory | MS Exchange
- Process Maps | Flow Charts | Project Scope
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) (Strong Experience)
- Systems Backup | Systems Technician
- Dreamweaver | Eclipse | Fireworks | Photoshop
- Securtiy Clearance (Department of Defense 8/20/17)
- Problem-solving Abilities (Strong Experience)
- Strong Oral and Written Communication Skills
ColdFusion 11 Developer (Database MSSQL), upgrading and supporting the current systems for the United States Air Force (subcontractor). We maintain the highest security and there are many processes to release code.
We use Fortify for the security checking and the source control is implemented within Eclipse using TFS (Team Foundation Server).
Senior Web Developer
| State Of Idaho
| Boise, ID. Jul 2011 – Jan 2017
ColdFusion 9 Programmer (Database MS SQL). Designed, upgraded and supported PERSI (Public Employee Retirement System of Idaho). The system maintained roughly
(or public employees) and around
80,000 web accounts
including insurance vendors, employer contacts and PERSI members.
Using a Fusebox 6.1 Framework, we created a secure back-end engine using CFCs (ColdFusion Components) for code reusability and ease of use.
ColdFusion 9 Programmer (DB2 in Mainframe and Fusebox 6.1 Framework). Upgraded the tax-input application for the internal staff to better suit their needs.
ColdFusion 9 Programmer (Oracle 11g and Fusebox 6.1 Framework). Sub-contracted through Cayuse Technologies, I programmed and upgraded various applications. Received several large projects and occasionally maintained documentation as needed based on user requirements.
ColdFusion 8 Programmer (MS SQL 2005 and Fusebox Framework). I upgraded and wrote secure applications for the member portal. We implemented CFCs (ColdFusion Components) into the member portal for easier coding and reusability.
This also helped ensure the highest security, the fastest performance while using the least amount of resources.
Lead programmer (http://www.gtbindians.org/) and trained the Newsletter Department in web administration, CS3, HTML, and CSS. I was in charge of the data backup system and recovering strategies. My role was also a
systems technician which included Networking, Software, PC, Printer, Core Systems for The Grand Traverse Resort, The Leelanau Sands Casino
and, the Turtle Creek Casino
. Maintained software guidelines/regulation standards and documented applications.
Represented the IT Department on a management level and identified areas where existing policies and procedures required change.
ColdFusion Programmer / Contract Work
| Mount Clemens, MI. | Mar 2006 – Jun 2006
upper management and executives. Maintained Internet Explorer compatibility and ensured appropriate software testing. Maintained documentation as needed based on user requirements.
ColdFusion Programmer / Contract Work
| Grand Rapids, MI. | Jan 2006 – Mar 2006
Business Owner | The Internet Web Firm | Lake Leelanau, MI. | Dec 2001 – Jan 2006
Maintained a small website clientele, including hosting, custom administrative control panels, email setup, and domain name purchases, until all clientele had been dropped or transferred.
Boosted website visibility through SEO and ensured cross-browser compatibility using W3C compliance.
Researched competitive strategies and prepared clients for future needs/plans/strategies.
Provided consultation for technical guidance.
Offered computer services for hardware, software, printers, networking, etc.